Hi! We’re looking for a super talented Product Design Team Lead to join our amazing team!
Who we are
Polar Hedgehog is a leading Design Firm accompanying early stage tech startups on all their design needs, from visual identity to product design to web design and development and all the way to stunning marketing materials in all shapes and forms.
Our expertise lies in complex B2B SaaS solutions in the fields of Cyber Security, Web3, AI, Developer Tools, IaC, and similar tech solutions.
We believe in egoless team work, don’t shy away of design challenges, and are extremely proud of our clients’ success. Oh, and we have a strict no a$$holes policy :)
Who you are
You are an experienced product designer with great leadership skills. You think in processes, and have great communication skills to guide our clients through them. You have an immense ability to develop product vision and ability to direct the team towards it with constructive feedback, while being an empathetic and an extraordinary listener.
And let’s not forget being detail oriented where even the smallest details can’t pass by you without being noticed.
What you’ll do
You’ll work closely with multiple dynamic tech startups in an iterative design process, learning about the problems they solve, the technology behind it, and the users who’ll benefit from it. You’ll translate complex requirements into intuitive and beautiful user interfaces to be presented as interactive prototypes while collecting feedback towards ongoing iterations for a perfect user-centered design.
Along the way, you’ll collaborate internally with Polar’s team leads and product designers, as well as the relevant stakeholders of our clients.
- Be accountable for the quality of design deliverables of your team
- Ensure design consistency throughout the products
- Be responsible for your team’s well being, growth, and satisfaction
- Collaborate with product and dev managers to create healthy communication and alignment between the teams
- Guide the design team through myriad of tasks throughout the day
- Provide feedback and guidance to the design team
- Take part in the hands-on work
- Meet with clients on a daily basis
The Position’s Requirements
- B.A in a relevant field
- Awesome portfolio that showcases your design skills
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a product UX/UI designer
- A minimum of 2 years in a leadership role
- Ability to fully own and lead design projects working with customers and design teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Hebrew and English
- Ability to understanding complex tech products
- Professionalism: precision and attention-to-detail
- Webflow (Advantage)
- Different Adobe tools
If all of this interests you and you think you are the one we’re looking for, then don’t be shy and send us your amazing portfolio to email@example.com so that we can get to know you better! ☺